Foxglove helps robotics teams explore, collaborate on, and make sense of their robots' data – for more intelligent iteration and accelerated development.
Foxglove provides a wide array of developer tooling for every step of the robotics development process.
- Record multimodal data in a variety of encoding formats (MCAP, ROS 1, ROS 2, Protobuf, etc.)
- Import recordings from local machines and edge sites into a central cloud repository
- Index the data by device, time, and topic
- Set retention policies to manage your team's data store
- Configure webhooks to integrate with the rest of your data pipeline
- Annotate logs with metadata and events for easier search and discovery
- Rely on collective knowledge to triage incidents and analyze the root cause of an issue
- Record multimodal data using a variety of supported encoding formats
- MCAP allows multiple streams of structured and unstructured data in one file (e.g. ROS, Protobuf, JSON Schema, etc.)
- Import local data recordings, organized by timestamp and recording device
- Annotate recordings with metadata and events
- Arrange and configure panels into custom visualization and debugging layouts
- Stream imported data to Foxglove and third-party tools like Jupyter Notebooks for analysis